The 5 inches between your ears are 80% of your golf game.
“Golf is 80% mental, 10% ability, 10% luck.” —Jack Nicklaus
Perfecting your swing, sinking your putts, and hitting buckets of balls will make you a good golfer. Training your mind will take you from good to being among the elite.
If you are new to golf, hit the course just to have a few beers with your buddies, or took up the game to get some exercise; then this program is not for you.
On the other hand, if you have been golfing for several years, you consider yourself to be a good golfer, your drive is typically straight, and you sink most of your putts; then 5/80 Golf can give you the consistency, focus, and direction to play the game you always imagined.
5/80 Golf is an easy-to-use, do-it-yourself system designed to put you in a very elite group.
Here is what other golfers are saying about 5/80 Golf…
- “In addition to curing me of the yips after six years, I got my first hole in one after 20 years during a recent outing on Spain. A coincidence… I don’t think so! Thanks to you I’m swinging better, feeling better, and playing better than ever. This stuff is GREAT!” —Davie Kinloch (Glasgow, Scotland)
- “Bill Gladwell’s 5/80 Golf is fantastic. I couldn’t believe the results after the first twenty minutes of listening to the program. Wow! I finally feel like my stupid brain isn’t getting in the way when I’m lining up to swing. I’ll tell you what, you remain a skeptic; and I’ll continue to use 5/80 Golf and meet you at the course. Just don’t forget to bring your wallet.” —David McCreary (Columbus, Ohio)
- “Finally, after 28 years, my yips are gone! In addition to that, I never get angry after bad shots, have no fear of the water or other hazards, and I’m enjoying myself out on the course now more than ever. All I can say is that I wish I had this help 28 years ago, as I know my golfing career would have been something else. Thank you so much, Bill!” —Ross Tuck (Brisbane, Australia)
- “I’ve gotta tell you about an experience I had this past Sunday on the course. I listen to 5/80 Golf every night before bed. Yesterday, I shot even par for the first time. I was so relaxed; it almost felt like I was on autopilot. I have to give 5/80 Golf credit for helping me attain this. I am a big believer in your techniques and methods. Thank you!” —Joe Parsley (Columbus, Ohio)
- “I have NEVER felt more relaxed and in control on the course! I have consistently driven the ball well and have improved my greens-hit-in-regulation and short putting (from 6ft and in). I look forward to continuing your re-enforcement techniques, and I am confident that I will continue to improve my scoring. THANK YOU!” —Tom B. (Lihue, Kauai)
Here is what you get…
- Perfect Weight Intro — Too much weight can be a detriment to your golf game. Bill believes that this should be an essential part of every sports program. (Except maybe Sumo.) This module explains why weight is essential.
- Perfect Weight — Bill’s Perfect Weight hypnosis program.
- Golf In The Zone — Train your mind to automatically drop into a flow state (the zone) while you are on the course. Playing in the zone keeps you in the present, focused, and playing your best.
- Perfect Golf Swing — Stop thinking about your swing when you are over the ball. By then, it is too late. Let your unconscious mind take over to swing your club optimally more of the time.
- Putting For Dough — Let your putter do the talking on the green. Release the pressure, and putt your best whether you are on the practice green or if someone throws down $500 on the shot.
- Golf Anger Management — We all know too well that golfing brings about anger for many golfers. Anger has no place on the course. Learn how to eliminate it from your game.
- Whipping The Yips — If you have not experienced the yips, you probably know someone who has. This module will pull you out of your rut. Never had a case of the yips?… This is a great tool to have in your bag if the situation ever arises.
- Golf Rapid Recovery — This module will serve you well if you play several rounds of golf in a short amount of time and experience discomfort or pain. This will help you get out of pain faster and back on the course.
- Drive Time… Crush It Off The Tee — Drive your ball long and on the mark by letting your unconscious mind be your guide.
If you have any challenges downloading the program, please contact Bill Gladwell. He will personally make sure that you get these files downloaded and in use.